After years of successfully selling the exotic Northeastern India to the tourists from around the world a visit by us to the region was long due. So, of late, team ashoka holidays revisited the place to review the existing and upcoming attractions and amenities. Why?
1. To structure an updated, first-hand view and a much improved travel experience for our guests who put their time, money and FAITH in us to deliver the best of memories.
2. To clear the reality off the hype concerning the perceived volatility of the region – insurgency issue and India-China border issue – that often plays a major spoilsport while deciding a Northeast India vacation.
3. We love travelling too!!!
Highlights of the Tour:
• The charge of the one-horned Rhino at the Kaziranga national park, a UNESCO WHS
• The dreamlike Majuli, the largest riverine island in the world
• The trek and the pleasant mild raft down the jia-bhorelli river at Nameri, a famous angling and bird watching site
• The colorful naga tribes at the Hornbill festival, the biggest event of Nagaland
• The pleasant drive along the grassy moors in Meghalaya from Shillong to Cherrapujee which is the wettest place on earth
• ‘Good-morning’ at Arunachal Pradesh, the first place to have sun-rise in India.